In compliance with Republic Act (RA) 10173 otherwise known as the “Data Privacy Act of 2012” and its implementing rules and regulations and pursuant to our resolve to maintain your privacy, this Privacy Statement Policy is intended for any person, natural or juridical, inside and outside the Philippines. When accessing our websites and/or availing of our services from outside the Philippines, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred to and processed in the Philippines following legal and regulatory standards for data protection that may differ from those obtaining in your current or home jurisdictions.
Information/Data We Collect
When you apply for or avail of any of the products or services that we offer or when you interact with our employees, authorized representatives, agents and service providers, we collect and store your personal information to operate effectively and provide you the best experience with our products and services.
You provide some of your personal information and data directly, such as when you create a personal account or using technologies such as but not limited to cookies. We also obtain data from third parties, natural or juridical.
These data and information that we collect may include but not limited to:
- your name and personal particulars such as contact details, address, birthdate, education;
- specimen signatures;
- government ID details;
- financial information (such as income, expenses, balances, investments, tax, insurance, financial and transaction history, etc);
- employment details;
- business interests and assets;
- images from any recording device or technology which may be observed when visiting our offices and/or using our other facilities;
- voice recordings of our conversations with you.
We may, as and when necessary, seek to verify or supplement these information with third-party entities including government regulators, judicial, supervisory bodies, tax authorities or courts of competent jurisdiction and gain additional information from you.
In the course of availing our products and services, we also collect information about your transactions and dealings which include your account activities, movements and interactions with third parties such as merchants and utility companies.
How We Use Your Information
We use the data we collect for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- Operation of our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services and products we offer;
- Disseminating communications, including promotional activities; and
- Advertising displays.
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various store services you use to give you a more continuing, consistent and personalized experience. However, to enhance privacy, we have built-in technological and procedural features to prevent certain data combinations.
Sharing Your Information
We share your personal data with your consent or as necessary to complete any transaction or provide any service you have requested, authorized or availed of. We share your personal data or information with third parties when you tell us to do so.
When you provide payment data to make a purchase, we will share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
How We Protect Your Information
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
Your personal information shall be retained for as long as the purpose for which the same were collected and other purposes that you may have allowed or consented to from time to time, remains in effect and until such time as it is no longer required or necessary to keep your information for any other legal, statutory, regulatory or business purposes.
You Have Rights
In respecting your rights to privacy, you may opt to tell us:
- not to send you marketing materials via electronic mail;
- not to share your information with our subsidiaries and affiliates or with other companies that we have business with provided that such information is not critical nor required by applicable laws and regulations in maintaining the services that you have availed with us;
- to update your information;
- about your other concerns relating to how we collect, use, share, protect or dispose of your information.
We may charge a fee for processing your request/s for access and/or update depending on the nature and extent of such request. Information on the processing fee will be made available to you prior to making the request.
How to Contact Us
You may also write our Data Privacy Officer at:
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
We may modify or amend this Privacy Statement Policy from time to time and as the need arises to conform with the changes, repeal or amendments in relevant laws and regulations. Any relevant updates shall be be posted on our website.